Primary School Teacher
Year 3 | MPS – UPS | Immediate Start until July 24
Location: Hammersmith & Fulham
Full Time – 5 Days/Week – no planning required!
A warm and friendly Primary School in Hammersmith, are seeking a passionate and dedicated Year 3 Primary School Teacher to join an incredible team of Primary Teachers. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering lessons to a Year 3 class with all planning provided.
This is a full time role and the successful candidate will be expected to be able to commit until the end of the 23/24 academic year.
Primary School Teacher Responsibilities:
* Deliver high-quality lessons that cater to the needs of all students in the class
* Liaise with Head of Year and deliver planned lessons as well as marking the work in line with school policy
* Create a safe, nurturing and inclusive learning environment for all students in the class
Primary School Teacher Requirements:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a relevant degree
* Experience teaching in a primary school setting
* Strong understanding of the national curriculum and the ability to deliver effective lessons that meet the needs of all students in the class
Primary School Teacher Benefits:
* Supportive and inclusive working environment
* State of the art facilities!
* Access to the school’s extensive resources and facilities
Early Career Teachers and overseas trained teachers are encouraged to apply.
Apply today to be considered for an interview!
We look forward to receiving your application!