Primary School Teacher
Year 3 | MPS – UPS | January Start
We are working with a divers and passionate, 2 form-entry school in Islington who are seeking a Year 3 Class Teacher to join them in January.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Take on full responsibilities for a Year 3 Class
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that align with the needs of the students
- Maintain consistent relationships with parents and liaise with them regarding their child’s academic progress
- Create a safe and nurturing learning environment for all students
- Attend meetings and INSET days to further improve the schools internal development
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience teaching a Key Stage 2 class
- UK Recognised teaching qualification with QTS
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Right to work in the UK
Apply as soon as possible to be considered for an interview today!
We look forward to receiving your application.