Full Time | Part Time | Salary based on experience
We are looking for an effervescent individual who is looking to gain or expand their experience in a Primary School setting. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
We are working with an amazing Primary School in Fulham who are always looking to add to their support team, and offer unmatched experience to those looking to develop their career in education.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to:
- Assist the Class Teacher with general classroom duties
- Observe and monitor students in the classroom and report any concerns to the Class Teacher
- Provide academic support to students in the classroom, occasionally having to work 1:1 with students
- Work with the Class Teacher to provide a safe and nurturing working environment for all students
- Attend meetings and INSET days to further support the internal development of the school
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Primary/Education environment
- Right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered with the Update Service
- At least 2 months UK education experience
- A positive and flexible disposition
Apply today to be considered today!!