Primary School Teacher
Reception | MPS – UPS | January Start
Are you an enthusiastic, Early Years Teacher looking for a new role this January?
Teach Plus are working with a vibrant, diverse 2 form entry primary school in Hounslow who are looking to appoint a Reception Class Teacher to start in January 2023.
As a Reception Class Teacher you will be expected to:
* Take on full classroom responsibilities for a Reception Class
* Plan and deliver lessons that align with the Early Years Curriculum
* Write reports and assessments
* Maintain consistent relationships with parents surrounding their child’s academic progress
* Attend meetings and INSET days to further support the internal development of the school
The Ideal Applicant will have:
* Reception Class Teaching experience
* Good Knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
* UK Recognised Teaching qualification with QTS
* Enhanced DBS Certificate
* Right to work in the UK
Early Career Teachers and overseas trained teachers are encouraged to apply.
Apply today to be considered for an interview ASAP!