EYFS Teacher / EYFS Lead
April 2024 | 5 days/4 days
Salary based on experience
We are working with a determined, and wonderfully diverse, one form entry Primary School who are looking for a dedicated Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher to take on a class teacher position, as well as EYFS Lead in the school.
Located in Westminster, this Christian faith school are offering this perfect opportunity for a qualified EYFS Teacher to take the next step in progressing their career.
As an EYFS Teacher/Lead, you will be expected to:
- Take on full classroom responsibilities for an EYFS Class
- Plan and deliver lessons that align with the EYFS Curriculum
- Write reports and assessments
- Maintain consistent relationships with parents surrounding their child’s academic progress
- Attend meetings and INSET days to further support the internal development of the school
- Liaise with the EYFS Team and ensure that all processes and requirements are being met
- Support the EYFS Team within their roles and ensure their needs are being acknowledged.
- Observe team progress and concerns and report back to department leads and SLT
- Create a safe and inclusive environment for all students
The ideal candidate will have:
- EYFS Class Teaching experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
- UK Recognized Teaching qualification with QTS
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered with the Update Service
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience working in a Primary Setting in the UK
Apply today to be considered for an interview ASAP!